About Me

I'm Cheyenne. I'm 23 years old with a full set of dentures. This is my journey, these are my experiences. I hope to help those of you struggling with the same situation, and also help myself cope with this whole process. I also make vlogs on my youtube channel about my denture experience. It's not easy to be so young going through such a difficult situation, but it's who I am and I am learning to love and accept myself for who I am now.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for video updates:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtDniBGywg85wQum_tbu3Q


Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This is not what a denture is supposed to look like...

I am VERY upset at this point. It has been 3 weeks since my extractions and getting my immediate lower denture. And since getting the adjustment, my dentist has basically fucked up my denture. From the time I got it it was already not right, it didn't fit on my gums right, it raised up in the back where it was lifted up not sitting on my gums, so I've tried to just deal and let everything heal and see how it goes. Well I told the dentist last week that it was uneven and he was extremely rude to me about it. Its almost like he doesn't want to answer for the mistakes he has made with this denture. I paid $900 for this lower denture. And look at it... They did a soft reline yesterday and it was popping out of my mouth immediately after the reline. It does not fit. Not to mention look at the way the left side of it is completely dropped off. They cut off some of the back tooth! Its completely uneven! I am so upset. I try to put fixodent in and it hurts its very uncomfortable. The soft reline helped make the bony sore spots go away but it still just won't fit at all. Even when they adjust it, it doesn't fit. I'm getting to the point that I'm either going to report them or go get a second opinion from another dentist. As I said before dentures are not this dentists speciality. I feel like I've not got good treatment and this denture looks like shit and feels like shit. This is just a small update, I'm going to make a video about it later when I get time but I'm very upset about this and I had to get it out there. I will make a video explaining things in more detail and insert the pictures in the video. I WILL NOT take my teeth out in any video so please do not ask me to do that. I will show my dentures to get advice on what I should do. So all the pervs, go on somewhere this is serious business. Okay I'm done with my rant. But seriously, what do you think? Am I getting the right treatment? Does that look like what a lower denture should look like? I honestly want my money back so I can go get a set from somewhere else that will actually take care of me and CARE ABOUT ME. I'm done with this dentist. Ughhhhh.

5 comments:

  1. Well, this might be the problem. Although I know many people who were satisfied with the results, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. So, it’s not your fault, and your dentist should be ready to admit that he made a mistake. I think you should really try a second opinion, otherwise you will not the right treatment with this dentist.

    Isabel Phelps @ Buckhead Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY upset at this point. It has been 3 weeks since my extractions and getting my immediate lower denture. tooth extraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this is fastidious post I actually loved reading this.

    dentist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get cleaning governs every aspects applicable to somewhat of a cleaning concept between you together with a cleaning small business and guides it on paper. Contract maintaining protects the two cleaning company and you just as the individual, since that terms belonging to the contract can be readily accessible to each of those parties. cleaning services in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect denture is quite difficult to find. I am thinking to visit one of the highly reviewed dentist Torrance for scaling of my teeth. Finding them getting discolored from a number of days. Will make an appointment soon as delay may cause in further problematic situation.

    ReplyDelete