About Me

I'm Cheyenne. I'm 23 years old with a full set of dentures. This is my journey, these are my experiences. I hope to help those of you struggling with the same situation, and also help myself cope with this whole process. I also make vlogs on my youtube channel about my denture experience. It's not easy to be so young going through such a difficult situation, but it's who I am and I am learning to love and accept myself for who I am now.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for video updates:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtDniBGywg85wQum_tbu3Q


Friday, January 23, 2015

My dentures - youtube channel & first video

First video: (8 days after extractions and immediate lower denture)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjgzOR3YDM

3 comments:

  1. The short answer is approximately 5 years. The more detailed answer is a little more complicated. dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bacteria are contained in a film of plaque that continuously forms on and around our teeth. Reading emergency dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day. inglewood

    ReplyDelete